Amsterdam - Hybrid | Fulltime - 40 hr | €2.000 - €3.500 depending on knowledge and experience
About The Team
In Daccs' mission to shape the future of the legal landscape, we believe that the team's success comes from the collaboration and dedication of our people. We foster a culture of continuous growth and development, where every member of our team is encouraged to reach their full potential. Our start up environment and culture enables everyone to contribute directly to achieving our mission.
About The Role
As a Business Analyst, your work will play a fundamental role in the concepting, developing and planning of various web apps that are deployed in projects around the world and used by hundreds of thousands of people. You have the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing team and leave your mark on its growth towards the future.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product Owner and stakeholders to identify opportunities and solutions for new and existing features in our project
- Run workshops and refinement sessions together with Product Owners, Dev Team, and Stakeholders in order to breakdown features into executable tickets that are ready for development
- Analyze team’s Agile processes and Team Sprint Report metrics
Highlight and share risks, dependencies and blockers throughout the development process/sprint tasks preparation
What you will need:
- Good communication skills (fluent in English)
- Experience in working agile teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of modern software development
- Experience in working with agile project management tools like Jira
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary (€2.000 - €3.500 depending on knowledge and experience)
- Equity opportunity
- Ability to work remotely
- Join an international team
- 31 paid holidays based on a 40-hour working week
- Growth within the company
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Inspiring workplace in Amsterdam
- Opportunity to become part of a groundbreaking startup
Joining our team means becoming a part of a dynamic and innovative community that values creativity, innovation, and teamwork. We provide a supportive environment that encourages you to take risks, learn from your mistakes, and push boundaries. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and tackle complex challenges that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
Daccs is a start-up company dedicated to innovating the legal landscape through the application of technology. Our solutions are used in large-scale legal operations that involve many people and therefore have a high impact. At Daccs, we believe in responsibility and justice for all. That is why we specialize in bridging the gap between traditional processes and modern technology to improve its effectiveness. Our goal is to create a level playing field for all parties involved so that justice is served efficiently and transparently.